Thursday, August 26, 2010

Welcome back to school!!!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Summer. Last year I used Facebook to announce some assignments for our classes, but this year I will be only using the blog. I will have to delete my Facebook account, so if you have ANY question about the assignments, please comment here that I will get back to you as soon as I can. I receive all the comments for my blog on my cell, so don't be afraid to ask questions!!!!

I am very excited for this new school year. Please be aware that my schedule changed this year.

A1: Japanese 1
A2: Japanese 1
A3: No class
A4: No class

B1: Japanese 2
B2: Japanese 3/AP
B3: Japanese 1 at American Fork Junior High
B4: No class

I go home after B3, so if you want to catch me at school, please come during advisory time at the end of any class or in the morning from 7 a.m.

Thanks for making my job exciting and fun everyday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment