Saturday, September 11, 2010

Yesterday was the last day to get 10 points on commenting on our class blog!!!

As I reminded everyone (B1 and B2) in class, yesterday was the last day to comment on the blog and get 10 points. Japanese 1 students (A1 and A2) did much better than their SEMPAI (upper level students). Good job guys!!!

One minute = 10 points

So, if you haven't commented, you are not going to get 10 points anymore!!!
BUT でも!!!!!If you become a follower on this blog you will get 5 points!!! The deadline to get 5 points is FRIDAY 金曜日!

Try to check our class blog every other day. You will not only be able to review what we did in class but also you'll see what you have to do for your homework しゅくだい。

And if you guys have ANY question, comment here and I will get back to you as soon as I can! I receive all the comments on my cell phone.

6 comments:

  1. Hey bellini sensei I'm commenting like you asked :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bellini sensei I'm commenting so yup.. :),samantha donohue b-3

    ReplyDelete
  3. 先生, I am still a follower from last year. Do you want me to create a new account or just continue to follow using my account from last year?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ryuu kun, don't worry!!!! I will make sure to give you 5 points for being my follower and I know you are checking the blog, so you deserve the points.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donohue san, sorry, but can you leave your comment at http://bellinisensei2010.blogspot.com/? To make easier for you guys to see your class and tell the difference between AFHS Japanese 1 class, I created a blog just for your class.
    Thank YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete