Friday, December 17, 2010

Important Announcement

After we come back from Winter break, we will only have 2 more weeks by the end of the term that ends at January 14th. I think I announced in class that we would have only one week, but we actually have 2. However, this two weeks will fly by if you don't take the action to improve your grades.

Things you should do during the break:

1) Check your grades in skyward and see if you have any homework we forgot to turn in.

2) If you have a couple of quizzes you didn't do well, choose one to retake. I accept one retake per term.

3) Work on your movie project!!! Either start memorizing your script and/or start filming. Remember that the editing part takes most of the time, so if you don't start soon you will be in trouble.
The deadline for the movies are:
Japanese 1 - Feb 10th
Japanese 2, 3 and AP - Feb 11th

I AM NOT going to accept any movie after the deadline. This will be your biggest project for third term, so if you you don't turn in on time you'll get a zero!

I really want everyone to succeed in this class, so anything you need help, don't hesitate to come and talk to me!!!! I can help you to find ways to improve your grades!!!!

Thanks everyone for all your hard work and see all of you in 2 weeks!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment