Friday, March 18, 2011

Fund Raising Competition!!!

Dear Japanese students,

In order to help the people in Japan, I am planning on doing a fund raiser. I know that everyone is busy this week because it's the last week of the term, but I know that if everyone contributes a little, we can make a difference in lots of people's lives. Thousands of people lost everything they had including their loved ones. I've heard that many of them only have now the clothes they were wearing on the day of this terrible incident. I was fortunate that my parents and my brother don't live in the affected area of the tsunami, but I can imagine how hard it would be if my family would be one of them.

I am asking for everyone's help! If you have friends, family members, neighbours that would like to help, please reach all of them!

I am going to do a class competition between all the five classes I teach. The class that brings the largest amount of donation will get a pizza party.

The last day to collect donations will be next Friday and I will announce the winner class on Monday, the 28th. I am planning on donating everything to American Red Cross.

If everyone we know donates $1, imagine how much money we will be able to donate!

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!!!!!

Bellini sensei

No comments:

Post a Comment