Thursday, September 22, 2011

Check your grades and don't give up!!!

Minasan konnichiwa!!!

Mid-term is already here and yesterday we had Parent-Teacher conference and several of your parents came to talk me. I loved to get to know your parents!!! If your parents were unable to come, and if they have any questions about your grades please tell them they can contact me anytime by email.

mbellini@alpinedistrict.org

Keep checking your grades and don't let accumulate tons of homework to turn in. What you can do it now, do it!!!! Don't procrastinate!!! And as you know, you can choose one quiz to retake. Use this opportunity to improve your grades!!!

I can help you guys sharing my knowledge about the Japanese language, but you have to earn your grades. Remember that grades are not given, you have to do your part in order to get it.

I have heard some of you complaining how hard it is to be in high school, but high school is an awesome experience that you learn how to survive in the society after you graduate. Don't lose your time complaining about your homework, just do it!!! When you get a job in the future, you cannot complain about the projects and duties you get, you just have to work hard to accomplish them. Hard work will bring you opportunities to a raise, to learn different types of jobs that will give you a better resume and much more. So, enjoy the time you are in high school!!! High school is just an important process you have to go through in order to prepare you better for the future!!!!

I am so grateful I had three years in high school in Japan. That was the time in life that I figured out I wanted to become a Japanese teacher, that I needed to work harder to become fluent in Japanese and that high school is hard, but it was fun. I really miss those days and I don't regret about anything I did at that time. I really want everyone to work as hard as you can, so that when you look back you can be pride of your self!!!

Ganbatte kudasai!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment