Thursday, October 27, 2011

10/27 Japanese 1 A1

Exchange students from Japan came to spend a day at the junior high. We played a variety of games together (do you love your neighbor, red light green light, Kanji body game) and it was very fun!!! I hope everyone enjoyed it!!!

Those that became study buddies/tour guides for the day, make sure you bring me a one page written in English about your experience being with a Japanese exchange student the whole day. Things that you thought was interesting, funny, new, etc. If you don't give it to me on Monday you are not getting this extra credit (25 points).

Also, since this morning was crazy, if you need to retake or turn in something to me, please come to the high school either before or after school tomorrow and I can help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment