Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New policy about retakes and late homework

I've changed the policy about retakes and submitting late homework.

I will only accept late homework up to a week after the due date for half credit.

Retakes also can only be done up to a week after the test. However, you can retake 2 tests.

Also, I am not going to change your daily grade at the end of the term. Your parents should excuse your absences on the day of your absence or on the next day. Daily grades are free points and I want to make sure you were really sick on the day and not just sluffing because you didn't study for the test or something.

I hope that changing the policy, you will be more accountable about your grades and not procrastinate until the last week of the term.

No comments:

Post a Comment