Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Welcome back!!!!

I hope you all had a good summer!

I had some goals over the summer. I wanted to push myself and be active. I didn't want to spend the summer watching Netflix and I am proud to say I was able to accomplish this goal. I hiked the "Y" 10 times, ran a 10K and a 5K with my family. Also, since my son lives at the Real Salt Lake Academy in Herriman during the year and we only get to spend 4 weeks with him in July, we wanted to create tons of memories as a family. Here are some of my adventures that I wanted to share with all of you.
Life is short and we need to live it fully with no regrets. My motto is to work hard every day and keep doing my best no matter what. Life is not perfect, but you are the one responsible for all the outcome in your life and the way you react to every obstacle will decide the route you will be taking for the rest of your life. 











Please tell me about your summer, preferably in Japanese. Let's make this school year a good one!


Don't forget to bring a 1.5 or 2 inch binder, a notebook and pencil every class. 

I am excited for this new school year with all of you!



No comments:

Post a Comment