Thursday, November 19, 2009

11/18 A Day (Sensei was absent)

I am sorry for being absent guys!!!

My son has been sick and he got a disease called Cholesteatoma. I had to go to Primary Children's Hospital yesterday to see his ENT doctor again because it seems it's getting worse. He has to have at least 2 surgeries on the next 6 months in order to get rid of the cyst he has on his right ear otherwise he can become deaf. He has only 50% of his hearing ability now on his right ear.

There are lots of complications that may occur during the surgeries, so please pray for my son.

Japanese 3

Next class' presentations: Manjarrezさん, Leftwichさん, Swartzさん and Clementsさん

Japanese 2

Next class' presentations: Wardさん &Millerさん


I know that you've watched so many of the movies already, so if you have any suggestions of good movies or anime, please post HERE. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment