Friday, November 13, 2009

Important Announcement

I think everyone finally got used to school. And probably by now, everyone knows which subjects you are struggling. My concern is that there are still lots of people that does not do any homework.
If you don't do the homework, you don't practice and if you don't practice you don't improve.

Japanese is an elective course, so I believe that no one is taking Japanese because they NEED to, but because they WANT to. Japanese is not THAT hard, but you DO have to practice in order to get better. If you don't try now, things will just get bigger and when you realize you end up not getting anything at all.

So, if you are struggling and willing to work harder, I can help you. Come any time before A1 or B1. I am here everyday from 6:30am.

Also, there are some loud and disrespectful students in some of my classes. I will not accept this behavior in class, so if you don't improve, you'll have to find another class in the 2nd semester. I've already talked to the counselors and you'll have to transfer out of Japanese.

But I just want to thank all of those who work hard everyday and make this teaching job exciting and motivating!!!! It is because of some of you guys we TEACHERS can come to school everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment