Monday, November 16, 2009

Opportunity to practice Japanese

みなさん、こんにちは!!!

Some of you guys already know, but I attend a Japanese ward. I've been attending there since 2005 when I was still finishing my Masters at BYU. It's a great ward and even though I've lived in Saratoga Springs for a while I used to go to Provo every Sunday.

This Sunday we are going to have our Primary Sacramental meeting, so I thought it would be a good way for some of you guys to practice Japanese. My ward starts at 1pm. Our meetings are only in Japanese, but if you need an English help, translators are translating simultaneously and headsets are provided for those in need.

It is located at 850 W 1120 N in Provo. It is close to DI and Utah Valley Hospital.


So, if you are interested, please come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment