Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Don't forget your extra credit opportunities

I was checking everyone's grades today and there are a couple of people who REALLY needs to use the extra credit opportunities to improve their grades. I've posted some opportunities HERE before.

Also, regarding our 24 hour SPEAKING JAPANESE assignment, if you do one extra day, instead of giving 10 points I am willing to give 20 points of extra credit.

I have got some feedback from some of you guys about this assignment already. Some said it was fun to do and others said it was very hard to do. I know it was not an easy assignment, but the PURPOSE is to everyone to TRY to use everything you've learned so far. I've seen many of you carrying your notes and book wherever you went to complete the assignment. THAT WAS GREAT!!!! That was the time to review everything. You didn't have to be PERFECT, but you just had to DO YOUR BEST.

Good luck!!!!! Ganbatte kudasai!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment